- Born in 1971 in Ankara.
- Completed his high school education at Yukselis High School in Ankara.
- Graduated from the Department of International Relations, Middle East Technical University, Ankara in 1994.
- Joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) in 1994.
- Worked at the Deputy Directorate for Balkan Affairs at MFA as Attache, 1994-1997.
- Served at Turkish Embassy in Sarajevo as Third Secretary, 1997-1999.
- Served as Third and Second Secretary at the Permanent Delegation of Turkey to the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), 1999-2002.
- Worked as Second Secretary and First Secretary at the Cabinet of the Undersecretary of MFA, 2002-2004.
- Served as First Secretary and Counselor at Turkish Embassy in Washington, D.C. 2004-2008.
- Worked as Chief of Section and Director and Head of Department at the Department of Human Resources at MFA, 2008-2010.
- Served as Consul General of Turkey in Chicago, 2010-2014.
- Worked as Director of Human Resources of MFA, 2014-2017.
- Assumed the position of Ambassador of Turkey to the Republic of Iraq as of January 25, 2017.
- Married with one daughter.
Sunday - Thursday
09.00 - 18.00 / 09.00 - 18.00
+ 90 312 292 29 29